The college houses a Central Library and an adjacent Reading Room. Apart from this the departments also has their own seminar /departmental library. The college boasts of a huge number of books including The Encyclopedia Britannica. There are also other Encyclopedias to meet the thirst for knowledge of the students. There are a few academic journals for the students and some for the teachers. The reference section apart from the Lending section gives the students the scope to spend time with books and choose their favourite staff. The adjacent reading room accommodates 40 students at a time. Situated at the corner of the college main building, this reading room is a perfect abode for the book lovers.
* Aishee Purashkar
* Bishwamohan - Saraswati Smriti Purashkar
* Gosthobehari - Mrinalini Smriti Britti
* Yagshnaswar - Swarnamoyee Smriti Britti
* Kamala Basu Smriti Britti
* Spoken english
* Basic Grammar
* Translation from Bengali to English
* Translation from English to Bengali
A language laboratory has been set up to meet the requirements of the course. Students will have to attend the theoretical as well as project works.,
The course also provides a separate library facility.
* Course Coordinator: Prof. Mousumi Chowdhury 9434621307
* Assistant : Sri Soyak Chakraborty 9733548854
The college has a Network Resource Centre attached to the Central Library. The students can avail the facility of internet searching for their academic purpose here. This centre also works in concurrence with the Career Counseling Cell by providing information regarding the off-campus life and job scopes.